Terms of Service and Cancellation Policy
By using the Yeti Snow + Ice Management Platform (“the Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Nxgen Networks Inc., (“the Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (even when content is generated by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person—a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many authorized users as you choose.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
- Any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Canadian (federal) taxes. Where the Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant (After the first 60 days from sign up)
- Either party may terminate this subscription at any time upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to the other Party.
- If you were charged for your next month of the Service, but you wish to cancel, we will refund that charge if notified within seven (7) business days of that month’s charge.
- If a subscription is canceled within the first 60 days of sign up, no penalty or cancellation fee in effect.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account and can cancel your account at any time. An email notification from the account holder specifically requesting that your account is to be canceled is required. As this request cannot be undone, the system will verify the request has come from an authorized user.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation. Within thirty (30) days, all content will be permanently deleted from backups and logs. This information cannot be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Freezing Your Subscription (Off-Season Mode)
Should you determine that you will not be using the Service for an extended period of time (three months or more) you may “freeze” your subscription. Freezing a subscription does the following:
- Maintains your data on our servers
- Allows for access to the reports section of the web application. All other areas of the application will be locked
- Subscriptions that are Frozen are subject to a monthly charge that is 50% of their standard charge. For example, a base plan subscription at $145 USD/month will be charged $72.50 USD/month while frozen.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon thirty (30) days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Yeti website (yetisnow.com) or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with US copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain your property.
- The Company does not pre-screen content but reserves the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
What people are saying
"Yeti is absolutely perfect for the snow industry. It saves hours of manual work by completely eliminating paper logging, improving efficiencies, and generating accurate invoicing. My clients love it because if there’s ever a question about a job, we can produce a GPS tracking report instantly with photos. Yeti does everything we need and more—and it’s constantly improving with regular updates. I have zero issues with it and nothing but great things to say about the whole experience."— John Balcerek, CSP, All Seasons Landscape Services, Ohio